Isn't it frustrating when you are notified with a message that reads “Windows Installer Error 1603”. This is a runtime error, which keeps on popping unless you address the problem. In order to overcome the issue, you can either follow the below mentioned steps. Or else in order to have a better understanding, you can either visit our blogs section on our online portal or else you can get in touch with the expert professionals on the TurboTax customer service number.
1. Exit Conflicting Programs
● Check the programs currently running in the task manager.
● Highlight each and click “End Process” button.
● Re-check if you’re facing the same issue.
2. Reinstall Runtime Libraries
• If the problem still arises after closing the programs, go to the program and feature section on your computer.
• Look for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
• Click on “Install”.
• After the installation, reboot your system.
• And the finally download the latest version of the MS Visual C++ Redistributable Package.