If your Roku streaming device receives lesser power than it needs to operate, it would display the roku low powerissue. The go.roku.com/lowpower message would appear on the screen. Here’s how you can fix the roku low power issue in an easy manner.
· Start by unplugging your Roku power cord from outlet.
· Check the Roku power cord for any damage.
· IF the Roku power cord appears damaged, replace it.
· Alternatively, you can plug your Roku via power outlet using USB adapter.
· This should fix the roku low power issue.
If you still