Theron Gaming Mouse Questions

Cogsworth

Hello All,

Just got the Theron gaming mouse (laser) and had a couple of minor questions as the documentation seems a little sparse. First a question about the lighting...I installed the software and figured out how to assign colors to different zones, currently I have all mine set to dark blue to match the Poseidon Z I also just got. I noticed however that sometimes the dragon logo "breathes" and other times it is constant "on"...is there a way to switch between "breathing" and "on", if not what causes the mouse to switch between "breathing" and "on"?

Next question: what exactly is "Battle Mode"? How do you switch between normal and Battle Mode? The documentation says that the lighting will react to clicking in Battle Mode, what exactly is it supposed to do?

Last question, regarding the buttons on the bottom..I can tell that the profile button works because the lighting color changes but is there a way to tell what the polling rate button is doing? When I push it nothing happens. How can you tell what the current polling rate is?

Thanks!!!

Guest Tt Josh

Hello All,

Just got the Theron gaming mouse (laser) and had a couple of minor questions as the documentation seems a little sparse. First a question about the lighting...I installed the software and figured out how to assign colors to different zones, currently I have all mine set to dark blue to match the Poseidon Z I also just got. I noticed however that sometimes the dragon logo "breathes" and other times it is constant "on"...is there a way to switch between "breathing" and "on", if not what causes the mouse to switch between "breathing" and "on"?

Next question: what exactly is "Battle Mode"? How do you switch between normal and Battle Mode? The documentation says that the lighting will react to clicking in Battle Mode, what exactly is it supposed to do?

Last question, regarding the buttons on the bottom..I can tell that the profile button works because the lighting color changes but is there a way to tell what the polling rate button is doing? When I push it nothing happens. How can you tell what the current polling rate is?

Thanks!!!

Hey Cogsworth,

Here's the answers to your questions: 

1) The THERON Mouse cannot be set to constant "ON" nor "BREATHE"

In Normal Mode:

- Scroll Wheel lights up.
- Tt Dragon light with breathing effect.
- Two lights can turn on or off independently.
- Bottom Panels will light up.

In Battle Mode:
- Colors will change accordingly to the frequency of current A.P.M (Action Per Min)
- Scroll Wheel with breathing effect.
- Tt Dragon light with breathing effect.
- Bottom Panels with breathing effect.

2) NORMAL / BATTLE (Game Mode) mode can be changed via the SOFTWARE.

- When you are in Battle Mode, higher A.P.M (Action Per Minute) will have a higher frequency flashes, while in lower A.P.M, the flash frequency decreases.

3) To know which Polling Rate you're currently on, you just need to click on the icon (battle dragon on bottom right of your desktop), and make sure that the OSD (On-Screen Display) is ENABLED!
post-1609-0-06649600-1429077991.png

Hope this helps! ;)