Neptune Elite Software Issue

Xeo

So i tried to update my Tte Gaming software so that i could play around with my keyboards lighting and then once the update was completed i noticed it turned off and didnt think much of it although soon after i discovered it was unresponsive and seemed dead so i need help. Please if anyone knows how i can get my keyboard to work again please help me. I have seen people being given links to fix their keyboards but they're now expired so could someone please send me a new one??

I have a Neptune Elite RGB

Hi Xeo,

Could you please clarify that if it's only the lighting that is not working? or is the entire keyboard not working?

If the key strokes are still working, please try the following instructions: 

Could you please try pressing Fn + F8 / Fn + F9/  Fn+10 / Fn + F11 to check if the lighting effects had been accidentally turned off? 

If the Fn+ RGB function controlling keys are not working, could you please flip your keyboard and check the serial number for me so our team could check what happened to the keyboard? 

Thank you 

Mid firmware update my literally just unboxed neptune pro blue keyboard stopped working. I let it run for another 20 minutes with no luck, the keyboard is dead and the only link on the internet where someone managed to fix it has a dead dropbox link. The keyboard is unusable. The fn keys don't work. Your program doesn't detect the keyboard to finish the firmware update. NB-NPP-TBBLUS-01LG000219

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Tt CCH said:

Hi Xeo,

Could you please clarify that if it's only the lighting that is not working? or is the entire keyboard not working?

If the key strokes are still working, please try the following instructions: 

Could you please try pressing Fn + F8 / Fn + F9/  Fn+10 / Fn + F11 to check if the lighting effects had been accidentally turned off? 

If the Fn+ RGB function controlling keys are not working, could you please flip your keyboard and check the serial number for me so our team could check what happened to the keyboard? 

Thank you 

Hi, is it possible for you to send me the dropbox link for the firmware fix. The link posted has expired

Thanks