Core V21 USB not working

Cal J Harris

Considering current events, I'm guessing support email will continue to not be see so I thought I'd give posting here a go. I purchased a Core V21 case on Amazon back in January and have just finished swapping my build over to it recently. However it appears that only one of the two USB 3.0 ports is working, I have ensured all cables are securely connected to the motherboard. Im guessing I just was unlucky enough to have a defective port or connection. I'm in the UK so followed instructions for emailing about it, but not heard anything for 2 weeks. Also not sure how this going to work because I bought it on Amazon I guess I have it prove that? Anyway any advice from people here would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Did you get sorted? Neither of my USB 3 ports are working on my brand new V21 - I also saw a post of Reddit from someone else with the same issue so I guess Thermaltake have a manufacturing issue. But ignorning you for 2 weeks doesn't sound good: hopefully they don't have a customer service issue too!!