Thermaltake H200 case lights Argb?

Pete Austin

I just finished a build on the h200 and have the case lights hooked up via sata power and working fine via the rgb button on too of case. But I'm wondering if there is a way to sync the case lights to the addressable rgb via either the 3pin 5v header or the 4pin 12v and what sort of cable/hub I would need to make that happen. Is there anyone with this case that has been able to do so? The plug the goes into case lights is a weird 5 or 6 very small pin. Thanks in advance.

ASROCK B450M Pro -F

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

IMG_20210310_122254.jpg

I’m in a similar boat but I’m fairly certain you don’t want to connect to the RGB (12v, 4-pin) header. Addressable RGB uses 5v, so bad things can happen. My problem is the connection on the TT controller, designated as the motherboard connection, has a different 3-pin alignment than the ARGB header on my mobo. So I have the same basic question about how to connect the two - neither the chassis nor the mobo came with any sort of cable to accomplish this.

• 2 years later...