Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750W 80+ Gold Smart Zero with RGB not compatible with any UPS

Hello, I have a Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750W 80+ Gold Smart Zero with RGB. it working fine with my PC, (Ryzen 7 3700x , 16gb ram, rtx 3060 ti gaming x trio. Lian li galahad 240mm AIO) my problem is that PSU working with direct electricity without any issues, when I tray to plug in a 1200VA UPS that also worked fine but not work when any power cut. its unable to give me  power backups. plz give me suggestions , some are said to me TT PSU need sine save PSU but it again failed to give me backup with sine wave psu also :(  

• 3 weeks later...

It will be evaporated always close by the player, regardless of whether the minecraft curse of vanishing  thing is as yet in your stock. After your player kicks the bucket, the adversaries or different players gather the valuable things that you dropped. Be that as it may, if the weapon or device is being captivated of the scourge of evaporating, the reviled weapon will likewise vanish and it's not gather capable by your adversaries.