How to connect additional thermaltake fans, if all motherboard headers are used !?

Mohamed Nagy

Hi guys, to begin with. Please see my build that I'm expecting to receive soon: (Please note: I'm not building this PC myself, the question is based on how it will come setup I guess)

Specs:

CASE: Thermaltake View 37 ARGB Edition Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ L-type Window Skylight View + 2x 200mm 1x 120mm ARGB fan
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i7-11700KF 8/16 3.60GHz [Turbo 4.9GHz] 16MB Cache LGA1200 [w/o Integrated Graphic]
CPU OVERCLOCK: Pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more)
FANS: Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm ARGB Sync Edition high performance CPU waterblock Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate
HDD: 1TB WD Blue SN550 Series PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 2400/1950 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 410/405k [-117] (Dual Drive (1TB x 2 (2TB Capacity))
MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16
MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG Z590 GAMING CARBON WIFI ATX, ARGB, WIFI 6, 2.5GbE LAN, 3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 3x M.2 SATA/PCIe
POWERSUPPLY: 1050 Watts - Enermax EDT1050EWT MaxTytan Series 80 PLUS Titanium certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
VIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 3090 24GB GDDR6X (Ampere) [VR Ready] (Single Card)

Question:

As you can see the case is thermaltake, so it has 3 thermaltake fans, 2 in front, 1 in rear .. Then the radiator is also thermaltake, with 3 more thermaltake fans.
Since I'm not building this PC my self, I asked the company building it to connect all the fans to mother board to be able to SYNC and use software like MYSTIC LIGHT.
Now, when I get the PC, I'm planning to install 2 more Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB (which are the same ones used on the radiator) to install them at the BOTTOM of the case.
I'm not an expert and never setup these kinds of fans before, I'll be installing 2 more at the bottom, and I want them to also SYNC with the rest of preinstalled fans and also use MYSTIC LIGHT and use PWM.
How will I be able to do this please? Say for instance all the other fans used all the motherboard headers, what am I going to do to connect these to SYNC with all the other ones. Will that still be possible if there is no more space for them to connect on the mother board?