Riing quad 140mm spins but no RGB -- TT Premium controller

Josh Watkins

Hello

I have a brand new Riing Quad 140mm that I just installed and while the fan spins the RGB is totally non existant. It is plugged into the tt premium controller with the rest of my thermal take fans (riing plus x 6 and a thermaltake floe 360 aio). The rest of the equipment is working great (except for a dead led in the aio heat sink) but I cannot for the life of me get the riing quad to work properly.

I would appreciate any advice, thank you. Really hoping I can make this work and avoid a return or RMA...

PXL_20220713_024512491.jpg

Dear Josh Watkins, 

The controller provided in Riing Plus and Floe 360 AIO packages could be compatible with both of the products, and it seems to work properly. 

However, the Riing Quad 140mm fan could not be compatible with the controllers that are included in the package of Riing Plus and Floe 360 AIO. And unfortunately, the controller model that supports Riing Quad fans is not sold seperately. Please visit our website for more information: https://www.thermaltake.com/riing-quad-12-rgb-radiator-fan-tt-premium-edition-single-pack.html 

If you need further support, please let us know.

Thank you!

27 minutes ago, TT Hank said:

However, the Riing Quad 140mm fan could not be compatible with the controllers that are included in the package of Riing Plus and Floe 360 AIO. And unfortunately, the controller model that supports Riing Quad fans is not sold seperately.

I am not using the included controllers, I am using a TT premium edition TT sync controller which should work by all accounts.