RGB & ARGB Issues

BDI_23

Hello I am a proud new owner of a View 71 TG ARGB chassis (tower, case). I finished building my PC last month and have been struggling with the factory fans as well as the additional fans. I say struggle as in I haven't found the right combination to control them all at once. The MB installed is a MSI Z270 XPOWER Gaming titanium, power supply is ThermalTake Tough Power GF1 ARGB 850, I also purchased and installed ThermalTake Pure 12 ARGB (3 pack) and a ThermalTake TT Sync Controller. The factory preinstalled control board has a MB input that is 3 pin whereas the MB has all 4 pin connections. From what I read, RGB is 4 pin and ARGB is 3 pin. I have searched for a cable that is 3 pin to 4 pin and those don't exist. So, I bought a seperate RGB controller thinking I could just use that. The separate controller I bought has 9 component slots that have two rows of pins (4 top, 5 bottom). If anyone has any idea's on how to pull this miracle off that would be fantastic. Pictures included for reference. 

FANS.PNG

Factory Controller.PNG

Motherboard.PNG

Motherboard2.PNG

TT SYNC Controller.PNG