How To Hide Likes On Instagram?

Hannah Gill

Please guide me through the process of hiding likes on Instagram. I am interested in learning how to remove the visibility of likes on my posts, as it might contribute to a more authentic and less competitive social media experience. Is there a specific setting within the Instagram app that allows me to hide likes? If so, please provide step-by-step instructions on how to enable this feature. Furthermore, I would appreciate additional information on the implications and effects of hiding likes on Instagram. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They want to encourage genuine engagement and take away the pressure to chase likes. It's a good move to prevent people from buying Instagram followers too. By the way, if you want to grow your Instagram following, you can try engaging with your audience, creating great content, and using relevant hashtags. But if you want a quicker boost, you can buy followers. Here's their link https://socialzinger.com/buy-instagram-followers/. Use it wisely and focus on building real connections.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To hide likes on Instagram, go to your profile, tap on the three horizontal lines, select "Settings," go to "Privacy," and choose "Posts." Toggle off "Like and View Counts." This fosters a more genuine social media atmosphere. While hiding likes may reduce competitiveness like Invisible Text, it also shifts focus to content quality. Experiment and observe the positive impact on your Instagram experience.