Floe Riing 360 Controller Connections

cineruss

I have the Floe Riing 360 TR4 Edition and have a question about the controller. There are 5 connections on the controller for the proprietary 9 pin fan connections. The initial package has 3 fans and the connection for the pump (along with the additional line for the CPU fan on the MB). My question is there any order for the 4 connectors to be added to the controller that has 5 connecting slots? 

On 8/12/2023 at 5:06 AM, cineruss said:

I have the Floe Riing 360 TR4 Edition and have a question about the controller. There are 5 connections on the controller for the proprietary 9 pin fan connections. The initial package has 3 fans and the connection for the pump (along with the additional line for the CPU fan on the MB). My question is there any order for the 4 connectors to be added to the controller that has 5 connecting slots? 

We recommend connecting the RGB fan cable to slot 1~3 and then connecting the pump cable to slot  4 on the controller. 

If you have any further queries, please let us know.