"017 View 71

Shaggy Manson

Sooo I spent 2.5k in 2017 getting a top of the line system, part of that system was a View 71. I am going to be getting a new system this year and giving my old system to my little brother with a new gpu ( its all going to be an upgrade for him and i going from intel to amd). So for easy i figured id just get a new case.

The view 71 is the best case i have ever build in. allthough using an aircooled syste, thier was enough airflow to keep the overclocked system in check. The cable management and modularity of the case and the showmanship of the system inside was a joy. How ever the newer view case seem more geared to solid tube cooling. Ive seen the core cases p8 p6 p3 also look great but again water cooling focused.

Just looking for some recomendations as i don't want to buy another view 71 id like to get somthing different, not going hard tube water cooling noor do i want an open case. I liked the idea of full temperd glass but as i said new cases all seem to be sealed or have very little venting. The ceres 500 did catch my eye but still not really sold.

Any one wanna chime in, im looking at a 7800x3d system and gonna get the new 5000nvidia or 8000amd radeon when they come out next year. i know the new chips are ment to be more power efficent and probiably lower thermals but doing wanna risk getting a case that will cause them to get heat soaked. I may even get a 4090 if i get too impatiant.

Thoughts on best case to upgrade too from a view 71 (idealy good air flow, i/o on right side or bottom of case as i intend to put it on a sheld above desk)