redecorate walls

merlinselsium

Hello, how are you? I have been wanting to change the color of the walls from where I moved for a long time, 8 months ago I moved here and from day one I didn't like the color of the walls, they are green, yes I know, they are horrible, it's That's why I want to change the color, but I don't want to paint them, so I'm looking for a solution. What solution can you think of? Isn't there something you can stick on the walls and that's it? Like some large paper that can be glued and done? It would be much simpler

Hello, very good luckily, I hope you too, I understand you, a similar thing happened to me when I bought my house, the color that the walls of the house came with were horrible, imagine that they were yellow, who could like the yellow color for the walls? Anyway, regarding your question, I can recommend wallpaper, particularly -.peel and stick white wallpaper.- which you can get right here  https://costacover.com/collections/white-peel-and-stick-wallpaper in that store, which is where I bought mine myself, in fact That same style and color is what I have on the walls of my house currently, it looks very, very good, I absolutely recommend it to you, I hope that my recommendation will be of great help to you