Thermaltake Versa N21 Frustrations

TTTalk

Note: *Edits*

I purchased a used *Versa* N21 back in 2020.

I'm having problems with the speaker jack in the top port. Problems are so bad I pulled the entire PCB and have been searching for a replacement. That's going so well that I've discovered PCB printers are a thing now...

What I want to do is utilize the future upgrades ports the designers integrated into the chassis. The issue is the components market developed away from vertical posted components in favor of horizontal posted which means nothing available I'm finding is compatible. I can't line up the screw holes on the pcbs with the holes for the chassis and the components don't line up correctly with the ports either. So this lead me to go down the logic tree so far that I'm now looking at buying a PCB printer to permanently solve this and all future like kind problems. That's how upset I am with this issue. 

Before I bite the bullet on this one and diy build a PCB printer and even try my hand at printing a replacement chassis cover to accommodate my needs I thought I'd ask for help first. Anyone out there have advice? I don't know part names yet or how to efficiency find them yet, so get as specific as you need to for me to Google search it and I will. Thanks *in* advance.

Edited by TTTalk
Typos