LCD Panel Kit: Display won't go off after PC shutdown

BoZzxLiKeD

Hello all,

I have the issue, that I would like to turn off my LCD Panel Kit after I shut off my PC. Unfortunately, it seems like that this option is not possible for me.

I have changed the settings and turned button for Display in stanby option to off. It seems to be no difference, because the display is even on after shutdown.

Is there a bug in the software or why is that feature not possible?

Thank you in advance!

2023-10-27 13_36_18-TT RGB PLUS.png

• 1 month later...

Hi Brian,

as you can see in my settings, the display is turned off for standby mode. Moreover, I pressed the Akzeptieren button often.

If i close the software, the screen goes completely black. When i open TT RGB Plus, the normal screen appears as it should.

Unfortunately, if i turn off the computer the screen goes into the "Thermaltake standby screen" mode, which I have attached a picture too. That should not be, because the "Display" checkmark is turned off.

The thermaltake display has the update 1.0.5.4.

Do you have any other option? 

Thank you in advance.

IMG_20231213_152221.jpg

2023-12-13 15_19_21-TT RGB PLUS.png

• 4 months later...
On 10/27/2023 at 4:39 AM, BoZzxLiKeD said:

Hello all,

I have the issue, that I would like to turn off my LCD Panel Kit after I shut off my PC. Unfortunately, it seems like that this option is not possible for me.

I have changed the settings and turned button for Display in stanby option to off. It seems to be no difference, because the display is even on after shutdown.

Is there a bug in the software or why is that feature Ehallpass not possible?

Thank you in advance!

2023-10-27 13_36_18-TT RGB PLUS.png

It could be a hardware limitation or a bug in the software. Check for firmware updates for your LCD Panel Kit and contact the manufacturer for support.