Jump to content



Recommended Posts


Wasnt sure what forum to post this on, but I practically have an issue where I was moving to university and my tempered glass “window” (the bit i take off to open up my pc) on my case shattered. My PC is currently just open and while it’s not the end of the world I was wondering if it’s possible to order a replacement part, or would I have to order another case and rebuild my pc?


This is my case:


Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...