TT RGB Plus 2.0 Software will not load

dcarva

Hello,

I just purchased and installed a new TH360 ARGB Sync AIO cooler. It is working well. All lights are on, fans spinning, CPU is happy. It doesn't have controller installed. I installed the latest RGB Plus v2.1.5 software that I downloaded from the TT website. It seemed to install OK, but the software will not load properly on Windows 11. I get the seizure warning dialog, and I am able to close it. Once I do that, all I see is a black rectangle which eventually turns white. I waited a long time to see if it would become available. Task Manager shows the process "TT RGB PLUS GUI" is not responding.

Some troubleshooting:
1) I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, removing the "TT" folder from the %profile%\appdata\roaming\Tt.
2) I tried installing different versions from the website.
3) I tried changing monitor resolution as well.
4) I tried disabling my antivirus.
5) I tried using Windows compatibility troubleshooter.
6) Made sure my firewall wasn't the issue.

Nothing helps. My Windows 11 installation is only a couple weeks old. Any ideas?

Thanks
Dan

Screenshot 2024-01-19 075432.png

Now that I think about it, I don't need the RGB sync software. I am now using the Mystic Light Sync the cooler supports. So, I am OK for now.

However, eventually I would like to get the 3.5 inch LCD panel offered for the tower chassis. https://thermaltakeusa.com/collections/chassis/products/3-9-lcd-screen-kit-ac-073-oo1nan-a1 I will need to get the RGB 2.0 software to work if I am going to purchase that item.

:) Thanks