LCD Panel Kit for The Tower 200 doesn't show up in TT RGB Plus

L0c0

Hello,

I bought the TH280 V2 Ultra AIO and the LCD Panel Kit.  After hooking everything up both displays turned on and showed up the gray TT logo as soon as I flipped the power supply switch on.  After booting up the PC (Windows 11) the panel LCD blinked around 3 - 4 times and then if went off completely, I could hear the windows sound when new hardware is discovered every time.  I then launched RBG Plus v2.1.6 and under lightning I can see the Ultra LCD but not the Panel LCD, since then I've tried unplugging the AIO display and just hooking up the panel LCD to a different 9-pin USB port, running RGB Plus in debug mode, using a different cable, but the display hasn't turned on once since.  It does show up in device manager as a "HID-compliant vendor-defined device", "HID\VID_2516&PID_0157\6&17A4BB9D&2&0000".

I sent out a support request to Thermaltake, but in the meantime I'm hoping someone out there might know a solution,

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.464dbb686bc7d471546c7db16527469b.png

image.png.ee39e12a0874f5666c900f7e148f892c.png