TT Riing Quad Fan Controllers are not detected by the TT RGB Plus Software (Time to Time).

Dilscoopy

My PC got RYZEN 9 7950X and ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO X670E.

I have connected:

5 Riing Quad fans to Controller 1 (DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN)

5 Riing Quad fans to Controller 2 (UP DOWN DOWN DOWN)

5 Riing Quad fans to Controller 3 (DOWN UP DOWN DOWN)

2 Riing Quad Fans and CORE P5 Distro Plate to Controler 4 (UP UP DOWN DOWN)

All the Controllers are Connected to Power Supply via Molex Cables. 

Problem: I have never seen all my controllers in the TT RGB Plus Software (Please Note: Every Sinlge Software is upto Date). If i connected the controllers while Power is ON. I see them, from the next moment that turn on my PC, some are missing. Then i restart again, again some missing and some will appear. I have not recieved any help via TT Customer Support too. 

I also have connected:

First Controller to MB and other three controllers via Bridge cable to see if i can overcome the issue. Exact Same issue, still continues. 

I also have connected:

Two Controllers to MB and other two controllers via Bridge cable to see if i can overcome the issue, Same issue, Still Continues.

As per my idea and experience with this situation over months now, i think controllers are not communicating well with the software. This could be the reason why different different controllers show up in each time i turn on the computer. Can someone help me to solve this issue completely? Great Help. Thank you.

Dear Dilscoopy,

Thank you for choosing TT's products, could you help us take a photo of how you connect these controllers to the PSU. 

We think it might be because all the controllers connect in on Molex Cable, the voltage might not be enough.

Please help us so we can give more advice,

Thank you.