DPI changes are not stored correctly in profiles.

BoomBoom

Guest Tt Josh

Whenever I try to change the 5 levels with other DPI settings, they all defer to ZERO when applied !?! Mouse then only goes up& down.

Using brand new VOLOS mouse with Volos software 1.0.

Please advice.

Hi, please try the following instructions:

1) Try to RESET the software to DEFAULT by clicking the RESET button on the top right from the software (the refresh icon)

2) Do not check the "Enable X-Y Axis" (ensure is disable).

Check whether it helps or not :)

The issue is solved!

The 'enable x-y' was not touched and indeed disabled, but the phenomena did reoccur.

Somehow it did not work properly because the mouse was connected to a 3.0 USB-hub. When i connected it directly to the computer and did the reset as u described, i could change my DPI values without issues. (And after that it also work via the USB-hub again !?!)

Small sidenotes:

- The reset function in the top right corner ONLY resets the active profile, not the whole software!

- I can only enter DPI values with the slider. I could not find a way to make a value  to 'stick', when entered with num-keypad....

Thank you for your swift support.  :)

Guest Tt Josh

The issue is solved!

The 'enable x-y' was not touched and indeed disabled, but the phenomena did reoccur.

Somehow it did not work properly because the mouse was connected to a 3.0 USB-hub. When i connected it directly to the computer and did the reset as u described, i could change my DPI values without issues. (And after that it also work via the USB-hub again !?!)

Small sidenotes:

- The reset function in the top right corner ONLY resets the active profile, not the whole software!

- I can only enter DPI values with the slider. I could not find a way to make a value  to 'stick', when entered with num-keypad....

Thank you for your swift support.  :)

Glad it fixes the problem! Fire us a message anytime if you have any question :)