Level 10m Mouse wont left click

gurupitka05

I purchased this mouse about 2 years ago for $110 and i have fell in love with the mouse. however i didnt game that often and it has maybe seen 75hrs of use. the S/N number has rubbed off and that happened probably a month or 2 after purchase. i do not want to purchase another brand of mouse but i also dont want to be spending $100 everytime i hit 75hours of gaming on your mouse either. i was wondering if maybe i can get some help getting this one fixed or if there is some way i can fix it at home, the left click is no longer making contact with the mechanical portion. it no longer makes the noise it used to signifying you clicked a button. im assumming its an easy fix but am very upset that it broke and i cant really afford to buy a mouse so frequently as i planned to be gaming alot more then usual.

Guest Tt Josh

I purchased this mouse about 2 years ago for $110 and i have fell in love with the mouse. however i didnt game that often and it has maybe seen 75hrs of use. the S/N number has rubbed off and that happened probably a month or 2 after purchase. i do not want to purchase another brand of mouse but i also dont want to be spending $100 everytime i hit 75hours of gaming on your mouse either. i was wondering if maybe i can get some help getting this one fixed or if there is some way i can fix it at home, the left click is no longer making contact with the mechanical portion. it no longer makes the noise it used to signifying you clicked a button. im assumming its an easy fix but am very upset that it broke and i cant really afford to buy a mouse so frequently as i planned to be gaming alot more then usual.

Hi, please contact our customer support if you're in the states:

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)