level 10 M Hybrad mouse wont scroll

adrian

Hi,

My level 10M Hybrid mouse scroll wheel is not Woking correctly. I can not scroll up or down. I submitted the form on your website over 2 weeks ago and have not gotten a reply!! It is very frustrating. I can push the scroll wheel down and drag up and down to move but scrolling the wheel up or down does nothing. All other buttons work fine and it does it when wired or wireless. The light on the wheel is also lit up. It used to randomly work then not work but and I would mash a few buttons at the same time and it would start working again but now is not working at all.

Please help!!

Adrian

Guest Tt Josh

Hi,

My level 10M Hybrid mouse scroll wheel is not Woking correctly. I can not scroll up or down. I submitted the form on your website over 2 weeks ago and have not gotten a reply!! It is very frustrating. I can push the scroll wheel down and drag up and down to move but scrolling the wheel up or down does nothing. All other buttons work fine and it does it when wired or wireless. The light on the wheel is also lit up. It used to randomly work then not work but and I would mash a few buttons at the same time and it would start working again but now is not working at all.

Please help!!

Adrian

Hi, which country are you from? I'll provide you the support email directly.