Software Errors for Poseidon Z RGB - Help ASAP Please

Kuovix

Yesterday I bought a Poseidon Z RGB mechanical gaming keyboard with blue kailh switches, I got and plugged it in and downloaded the software for changing the LEDs on the keyboard. I installed it, then i tried to open it, it then said that I needed to plug in the accessory or something like that. I then looked it up and downloaded the recovery program listed by an admin on this forum for someone else having the same problem. I downloaded it and hit recovery like it says to do. It then stopped responding and crashed even after multiple attempts and also running as administrator. I deleted everything to do with the keyboard and decided to restart the process, and it does it all again. I'm planning on returning the keyboard unless I can get some help on fixing my problem.

Guest Tt Josh

Yes thank you it worked, for some reason my loading for some of the settings i put for color customization has been loading for quite a while?

Glad it works! We will improve the loading time in the near future :)