View 28 Riing fan too loud

deSenna24

I just installed a system in the View 28 Riing edition and it's absolutely stunning. The only downside is that the Riing fan on the back is too loud. I hooked it up to the controller on the back that syncs the front RGB to the fan RGB. The fan has a 5-pin so I can't connect it to a motherboard header while having my LED's set to my choice. Is there a way to make the fan spin slower?

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue here.. What i had to do was get another riiing fan with a controller and use the controller that came with the fan.. NOT the hardware one as you can control the fan speed with it.. 

Does mean the lights dont sync.. But since i only have mine static its not a problem.

Case is great but has some fundamental design flaws thats for sure.

On 27-8-2017 at 10:55 AM, cygnes82517 said:

Same issue here.. What i had to do was get another riiing fan with a controller and use the controller that came with the fan.. NOT the hardware one as you can control the fan speed with it.. 

Does mean the lights dont sync.. But since i only have mine static its not a problem.

Case is great but has some fundamental design flaws thats for sure.

By sync you mean sync to the RGB at the front?