TT sync controller

denis_kos

Hi, i just ordered FLoe riing 280 RBG along with the TT sync controller. I also have phanteks evolv x case which has a d-rgb controller as shown in the attached picture, labeled as third party d-rbg products. I know that the tt sync controller can sync with various mobos including asus. So my question, will it sync with the header from my case which by the way its identical with asus? They look the same to me. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Screenshot_1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i got them all and connected sync controller with my case. The pump rgp works perfect but the fan's not. When i 'm in static colour the fan's rgb work good but when i have lighting transitions, it doesn't work and sometimes only half of the fan is working. Also it seem's to keep the previews static colour assigned and no only 2-3 leds appear to sync. I tested everything with floe's stock controller and the fans are working there great. Maybe the tt sync controller has an issue? But again the pump rgb is working great. Any ideas?

For the first three two fans pick Riing Plus. For the pump, set it to Floe Riing RGB & light mode of "copy color"

That did the trick here. What I can't seem to do is get things to sync with the controller any longer, so I'm stuck waiting on windows to load and the TT RGB Plus software to launch before the colors go back to what they're set to. It worked initially, but a couple software updates later, that no longer seems to be the case. Currently running v1.2.6, F2.02

Nice taste in cases. I have pretty much the same setup. Floe Riing 360 and an Enthoo Evolv X Digital RGB Tower. 
Hiding the TT controller was a serious pain, but otherwise fairly happy with the setup.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, Unexplodedscot said:

For the first three two fans pick Riing Plus. For the pump, set it to Floe Riing RGB & light mode of "copy color"

That did the trick here. What I can't seem to do is get things to sync with the controller any longer, so I'm stuck waiting on windows to load and the TT RGB Plus software to launch before the colors go back to what they're set to. It worked initially, but a couple software updates later, that no longer seems to be the case. Currently running v1.2.6, F2.02

Nice taste in cases. I have pretty much the same setup. Floe Riing 360 and an Enthoo Evolv X Digital RGB Tower. 
Hiding the TT controller was a serious pain, but otherwise fairly happy with the setup.

Hi mate, for now i dont have anything connected to my motherboard. I have the sync controller connected to the case controller. But im wating for a replacement controller to see if it fixes the issue. Also waiting for rog aura terminal to see if it helps too. :)