Pacific PR22-D5 pump not working

Joshua4500

Hi, I’m building a new computer. I’m still fairly new to this but this pump will not turn on. No matter what I do. This is my third pump of its kind and it still won’t work so I’m convinced that it’s something to do with my build but I can’t seem to find it. Below are photos of my build. I have tested it on a different PSU and neither of the pumps have turned on. Even without liqued in the system it just doesn’t turn on... I’m sorry if this is a newbie question. I really appreciate any feedback. I have turned the computer upside down and sideways but still nothing.

EDIT: ok so I tested the pump on a 600 watt d4n4-n cooler power and it works so it must be my psu but why?

PSU - Thermaltake toughpower Plus 1200image.thumb.jpg.1fc3dcc511d9374ca8167efdbe37f67e.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.37055bfcc7cc1e72cb83bdf028aafe7b.jpg

Even though your psu is an issue, I would recommend returning your Thermaltake pumps. My Pacific PR22-D5, actually two of them, both stopped working after a couple of months.

I have two danger den pumps that are still going after 10 years, but these PR22-D5's are worthless. Poor construction, poor manufacturing, poor design lead to two of them dying after a few months.