Two Pacific PR22-D5 stopped working after a few months. DONT BUY THIS PUMP!!!!!!!!!

sneak

I have two Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 pumps in my system. Both stopped working today after a power cycle. Tested both on a back PSU. And they still don't work.

They must've surged or something after the system power cycle, I performed. This leads me to the conclusion that Thermaltake does not know how to design and construct proper water cooling products and they should stick to air cooling. They are late to the party and simply trying to copy others who have succeeded in the liquid cooling space.

Problem with Thermaltake is they don't know what they are doing, they use second grade components and they over price all their worthless crap.

I have two Danger Den pumps that each cost $54 dollars. I have been running them on a system that I built ten years ago. And they are still going strong.

This system that I have two Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5's in has been running for 7 months, and both pumps die before even reaching 8 months of use.

Close to $200 each, this was probably my dumbest purchase. Wish I knew how awful a lifespan these pumps had...  I would've avoided a lot headache.

And so, I warn all of you thinking of building a new water cooling system:

STAY AWAY FROM THERMALTAKE PUMPS!