Replacement Parts for Used Tower 900

OoHaKMaNoO

Hello all,

I've tried contacting support a couple of times and i've not gotten a response. I purchase a used Tower 900 for my son's first gaming system build and at first glance, everything looked great with the case. I have since discovered that it is missing the bracket for the power supply and all of the rubber grommets that are used to pass cables or water cooling tubing through. How do I go about ordering those parts as a online search has proven to be a bust lol :).

Thank you for your help.

Hakan

• 4 years later...

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your Tower 900. While I may not directly assist with ordering parts, I can definitely guide you on how to proceed.

For parts like the power supply bracket and rubber grommets, it is best to contact the manufacturer directly if general online searches are not fruitful. They might have spare parts available or be able to guide you to a retailer that does.

As for the speed of your son's gaming system, it's a good idea to run a natural speed test once you have everything set up. This will help you ascertain if all parts are working well and if the system is optimized for gaming.

I hope this helps and I wish you and your son the best in this exciting endeavor.