TT iTake minimize at startup

MLogs

Hello,

I have the TT RGB Headset stand.  I have the TT iTake software installed version 1.4.1.  There are no settings inside the application about startup, but there is if you right click on the icon in the taskbar.   That is where you find a "show on windows startup" button.  I have had it with a small white box, and with a large black box.  This setting doesn't seem to do anything as every time I startup my computer the iTake software is displayed.  Does anyone know how to actually make this software not show on windows startup?

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 4:55 PM, MLogs said:

Hello,

I have the TT RGB Headset stand.  I have the TT iTake software installed version 1.4.1.  There are no settings inside the application about startup, but there is if you right click on the icon in the taskbar.   That is where you find a "show on windows startup" button.  I have had it with a small white box, and with a large black box.  This setting doesn't seem to do anything as every time I startup my computer the iTake software is displayed.  Does anyone know how to actually make this software not show on windows startup?

Thank you

This is my problem too!
This Start Minimize thing is not working.

Pls TT Team fix this bug!

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue. Tried everything from altering Task Schedule settings, to changing the batch file in the itake folder to start in the background or start minimised.

Absolutely nothing works.

Hope they fix this soon, its getting to the point where I'd rather use third party software and avoid thermaltake in future purchases.