I would love to get an honest explanation for this...

Notarat

I purchased two of your Pacific 360 kits for about $650 at Amazon. I also purchased another $250 or so worth of various TT fittings for 16mmOD/12mmID tubes to match the kit. 45°, 90°, and 45°/90° "combo" fittings.

When I started the build process I examined the fittings I purchased a little more closely than when they arrived. (Specifically, the 45°/90° combo fittings) 9 out of 10 had pea-sized metal burrs in them left over from the machining/drilling/tapping process which, if they broke off would have clogged my pumps and killed my system, and may have caused the pump to short and cause a fire.

After seeing those, (and I'll post the pics of the pieces later when I get home...) I decided to take the water blocks with me to work today where we have a nice workbench where I can disassemble them to examine them more closely.

I found both water blocks had the cooling fins inside squashed together (on all 4 corners) on both water blocks. These parts of the waterblock are not exposed. They should NEVER have been squashed together like this!

When I pay over $800 for parts, I expect them to arrive in good condition. Not "perfect". Not "Pristine". "Serviceable" I do not expect to receive parts which pose a grave threat to the life of my $6000 computer system. (and yes...a 3950X based system with top of the line mobo, 20TB of storage, watercooled 2080Ti, and the various other parts easily add up to $6000+

So... my question is: How could you possibly release these dumpster fires of parts onto an unsuspecting public?

A legitimate follow-up question would be: How do you handle this complaint? Do you ban me and pretend you never saw this? Do you delete the post? I specifically took time off the clock to come here today to register for an account and post this because this shoddy workmanship has set me back $800+ as well as the time required to now handle this through the RMA process (if Amazon will allow it) and then additional costs associated with buying replacement products. OR, do you man up and fix the problems?

IMAG0713.thumb.jpg.8758e2f9b1afc7d1f082a9a20948e660.jpg

IMAG0711.thumb.jpg.721d0a4ac662454a3e66f5cc1fdb3123.jpg

Surprise me and choose the second option.