Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

SPM Software Problem

- - - - - spm software spm spm not working spm problems spm software problems spm software issues software issues spm issues

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

rafamundez

rafamundez

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hey Guys!

I just received the Thermaltake Toughpower Grand DPS G 850 W 80Plus Platinum and after installing the SPM software and start the software up, it just loads a white screen.

Everything else seems to be working perfectly but the SPM software, not totally sure what is wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I'm also attaching a picture of what I see when I run the SPM software:c376100464b9cf631722d20cb431adab.png

Thanks again in advance!!!

Edit: Just noticed someone else has this problem and posted about it a few days ago: http://community.the...ps-g-650w-gold/

Edited by rafamundez, January 09 2016 - 04:14 PM.

• irinapa, natapa, eqeqeqe and 1 other like this

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

The reason of why the app runs white window is because the Adobe Flash Player has a bug.

If your PC is running Windows 7 or older version, you can simply update the Adobe Flash Player into V 2.0.0.270 by clicking the following link through Internet Explorer browser.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If your PC is running Windows 8 or 10, you could just update the Window Update Pack and the Flash Player will be automatically updated.

rafamundez

rafamundez

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Awesome thanks!! Yeah that did the trick for launching the app.

However, I now have another problem. After launching the app I get: "Connection Fail. Could not set up a connection with your power supply. Please make sure your Toughpower DPS is successfully connected to computer via USB"

How do I connect it to the USB? There isn't any include USB cable or position to even plug a USB cable in it.

The only "port" that I'm unsure about is the one I'm attaching pictures of. It appears to be some sort of 4 pin cable? In some of the reviews I've been reading/seeing, there's supposed to be a micro-usb port in that spot :-/

Again, I appreciate any and all help given!!

Thanks again!!

Attached Images

• IMG_0169.JPG

Edited by rafamundez, January 10 2016 - 08:55 AM.

rafamundez

rafamundez

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I found a picture of the exact same model as mine (just higher wattage, it is 1050 compared to mine which is 850).

But as you can see, there is no usb port. There is just what appears to be a 4 pin port that I am unsure about near the bottom in the pic. I can't find any included cable for that port either unless I'm missing something..

Attached Images

• Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 10.49.04 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 10.51.59 AM.png

rafamundez

rafamundez

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Update: Found out I'm missing the wire needed for it. Thermaltake is sending me one so it shouldn't be a problem:)

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

Update: Found out I'm missing the wire needed for it. Thermaltake is sending me one so it shouldn't be a problem:

Could we have the series number of your PSU?

so we could find out why the USB cable is missing.

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hi Guys!

My Problem is........

The CPU does not appear and it does not send up the data.

there appears the error 018 can not connenct to the Server.

MB:Asus Pro Gaming/Aura

CPU: AMD FX-9590

2016-05-17 (2).png

2016-05-17.png

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

To solve the issue, please try deleting the folder named "tt" under the path C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\

and reinstalling the PC App.
You will be able to upload the data to cloud and check the value of CPU wattage.

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

To solve the issue, please try deleting the folder named "tt" under the path C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\

and reinstalling the PC App.
You will be able to upload the data to cloud and check the value of CPU wattage.

When Crosshair V Formula-Z. data on the cpu only be displayed not on Asus Pro Gaming / Aura. It would be nice if you could in German Please answer, thank you! I Translate here with Google translator :)
The specifications of the CPU were never Showing in the DPS software of Thermaltake at Asus Pro Gaming / Aura. I think it is the Bios from on the Asus Pro Gaming /Aura.

The software can not read data from the CPU on the Asus Pro Gaming / Aura Motherboard. On Crosshair V Formula-Z Is it working properly.

Have Thermaltake a German Forum? 

2016-05-17.png
2016-05-17 (6).png

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

The PC App might not support your motherboard so the PC App cannot read the data on your motherboard.

We will update the PC App as soon as we could.

If any new version of PC App is released, the announcement will be made on the forum and facebook.

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Glad to read that. I thought so that the APP the board is not supported. Does not matter but sometime later it is already functioning.
Thanks Denny for the good news,
Best regards
aso75

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Tut mir leid ich übersetze das nicht mehr auf Englisch! Die software funktioniert gar nicht bei der geringsten Systemkonfiguration hab ich den "018" Fehler und jedes mal in die User/user/AppData/Roaming zu gehen nur damit es bis zum nexten Restart Funktioniert hab ich keinen bock drauf. Und irgenwie verträgt sich das Netzteil nicht mit meinem Motherboard.

mfg

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

The upload error has been solved with the latest PC App, which is already available on the product page.

please download the PC app on the following link:

http://www.thermalta...x?type=dpsgapp2

• aso75 likes this

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

How you Update the Mainboard List for the Software i can't read the CPU Data from Asus 970  Pro Gaming/Aura

thanks.

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

we are still working hard on improving the PC App. The next update will include the CPU and VGA hardware info and be released soon. 

• aso75 likes this

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

we are still working hard on improving the PC App. The next update will include the CPU and VGA hardware info and be released soon. 

Hi ! New Software Out with Updatet Mainboard List for Asus 970  Pro Gaming/Aura?

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

Hi, we are currently testing the latest version of the PC app. Hopefully, it can be released in September. please stay tuned. will kindly inform you when the latest version is released 

• aso75 likes this

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hallo, ich schreibe diesesmal in Deutsch da es mir leichter fällt das Problem zu erklären.

Die neue Software Tt_DPSapp_V2.4.2_20161209 macht Probleme beim Start. Es startet nicht Minimiert und es erscheint jedesmal ein Popupfenster das mir sagt es findet keine RGB. Wenn ich es wieder installiere werde ich einen Screenshot machen und ihn hier Posten.

Also bei mir macht das neue Update Schwierigkeiten ich weiss es nicht ob es bei anderen auch so ist.

mfg aso75

aso75

aso75

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Die APP Tt_DPSapp_V2.4.1_20160920 run correct.

Denny

Denny

Experienced Member

• Moderator Thermaltake
  • 72 posts

Hallo, ich schreibe diesesmal in Deutsch da es mir leichter fällt das Problem zu erklären.

Die neue Software Tt_DPSapp_V2.4.2_20161209 macht Probleme beim Start. Es startet nicht Minimiert und es erscheint jedesmal ein Popupfenster das mir sagt es findet keine RGB. Wenn ich es wieder installiere werde ich einen Screenshot machen und ihn hier Posten.

Also bei mir macht das neue Update Schwierigkeiten ich weiss es nicht ob es bei anderen auch so ist.

mfg aso75

which power supply are you using?

the RGB lighting feature is activated only if your power supply is Toughpower DPS G RGB series.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spm software, spm, spm not working, spm problems, spm software problems, spm software issues, software issues, spm issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users