Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

[Buildlog] Thermaltake Core x9 - "White Memorie"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PaYFrog Customs

PaYFrog Customs

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Dear PC enthusiasts, 

today I want to introduce to you my second Thermaltake Core x9 build. This time I want to do something other than last time. I allready made some changes, so you can still see the concept.  

Basement:

IMG_6389.JPG IMG_6390.JPG IMG_6392.JPG IMG_6395.JPG IMG_6396.JPG IMG_6397.JPG IMG_6398.JPG

Concept:
The case will be seperated horizontaly. The lower part of the case will be holding two 480mm/60mm radiators. The new cover on each side of the case will hold one of them. Behind the front I will add an HDD/SSD cage, so you can mount them easily. The PSU will get a new position in the upper of the case. Mounted right behind the front, you got a great view on the PSU and the cables. Next to it I will mount the reservoir and go straight to the midplate into the lower section of the case. To get a good view all over the case I will install acrylic plates in the top and both sides. 

IMG_6445.JPG IMG_6447.JPG IMG_6450.JPG

Hope you like this build. 
Stay tuned

• eqeqeqe likes this

PaYFrog Customs

PaYFrog Customs

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Today I have the first update for you. 

The sidepanels for the lower part of the case are finished. In fact of missing fans I mounted the radiators without them. The pump is allready mounted at the final position. The HDD cage is integrated in the front of the case.

IMG_6501.JPG IMG_6502.JPG IMG_6503.JPG IMG_6504.JPG IMG_6505.JPG IMG_6507.JPG

I hope you like it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users