Welcome to Tt Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Note:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation mail, please drop an e-mail to ttcommunity@thermaltake.com with your registered username/e-mail. We will sort out your request as soon as possible, sorry for any inconvenience

Photo

Just another frustrated Riing 12 RGB user...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Fliptrocity

Fliptrocity

Beginner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Even though, at this point, it feels like #### in a river of ####... Here's another thread about the Riing 12 RGB software not working on the most current build of Windows 10 x64. 

My PC acknowledges that the controller is plugged in and unplugging and replugging produces the typical device added/removed chime in Windows. 

The most current version of the software seems to "start up" but clicking the icon in the icon tray does nothing. 

Older versions of the software load successfully, but as many others have pointed out, it doesnt actually interact with the fans in any way.  Displays 0 RPM, changing light colors does nothing on the actual fans, etc... 

90 bucks for static RED and low RPM fans.   

The most frustrating this about the whole thing is Thermaltakes complete lack of interest or effort in resolving the matter. 

Jedson3614

Jedson3614

Just Getting Started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNY

Listen I told you how to fix the problem, but TT does care in resolving the matter. If I were you I would ask if you can send those back and see if they will send you the new fans. The old software and controller do have compatibility issues with Anniversary update. If you have regular Windows 10 x64 you can run HID with Windows 8.1 compatibility and the software will work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users