The support have been taking ages to even respond to my support ticket,
So I hope the community can be more forgiving..?
Recently, a week i'd say, my mouse has been giving quite a hard time.
One day, out of nowhere, it freezes, the mouse stops working, after around 5 seconds, a windows beep sound is made similar to when a new driver is added,
At first I assumed it wasn't much,
Then is started to happen more often, and the more time went by, the more often it happened, it would happen once or twice a day for the first couple of days, and now it happens like.. every hour.
Not only that, but after 3-4 days, it not affects the computer, everytime it freezes, so does the computer.
Although it does happen only once an hour, it is frustrating.
I would appreciate all the help I can get, <3
- If gaming (teamfortress 2), the mouse freezes more often.
- The mouse stopped freezing for almost 2 days after I took out the battery, only 5min ago did it freeze again.
- I tried different ports.
- I tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall.
- I tried kissing it with all my love and telling it that it had nice hair.
- Only the mouse is affected, keyboard and mic are not.
- The mouse is USB.
In the end, I do wish this was a software error, or atleast just the mouse, not the computer.