parts for the mid ribcage and torso assebmly.
i used o-rings in between the aluminum bars to provide friction. and tigten up the connection of the arms and mid cage assembly.
preparing the base connector for the head.
i wanted to strip down the original anodizing so the epoxy paint will adhere better.
here i'm using lye solution (caustic soda and water) to remove the original anodizing
5mins into the solution.
stripped and cleaned.
for this season's entry, i decided to go a bit retro.
say hello to johnny 5
starting this build by using some alum brackets and tubing. these are custom motorcycle handlebar brackets.
cutting each one to size using the grinder.