TT RGB Plus: Saving to one controller copies settings to all

Jason Ell

I have three controllers (each driving three Pure Plus fans). Each is recognized in the TT RGB Plus software, and I can configure each fan individually. However, whenever I click "SAVE" while on a given controller, it applies the settings from that controller to the other two controllers. 

e.g.
1. Controllers 2 and 3 are all static white.
2. Set controller 1 to static green
3. Click "Save"
4. Controllers 2 and 3 will switch to static green

I'd like to be able to have each bank of 3 fans configured with different settings if possible. I am using Profile 1 for all of this work.

Additional configuration notes:

* all three controllers are directly connected to the motherboard (no daisy-chaining)
* the controllers are set to 0/1/2 on the DIP switches

Thanks!

Had to help someone with the same issue last month

If you want them not to mirror you will need to make a different profiles for the each controller. On the TTRGB app you will see in the top right profiles 1-5. 

0015be7fcc9ab46ea26e562cf46003bb.png

So if you set controller 1 to profile1, controller 2 to profile2 and so on. Then configure each profile how you want the fans/accessories to be. Make sure you save after each profile you configure. 

4 hours ago, Tack said:

Had to help someone with the same issue last month

If you want them not to mirror you will need to make a different profiles for the each controller. On the TTRGB app you will see in the top right profiles 1-5. 

0015be7fcc9ab46ea26e562cf46003bb.png

So if you set controller 1 to profile1, controller 2 to profile2 and so on. Then configure each profile how you want the fans/accessories to be. Make sure you save after each profile you configure. 

Appreciate that advice, I'll give it a go!