[Australia] Alex Ciobanu

aqnLash.png

Hi guys!

Seems like I have another update for this build :D

I received some goodies from ASUS and will be making some small changes to the build!

The Sabertooth X99 motherboard has an awesome feature called TUF Detective which is a neat little Android App. It lets you control some features of the bios with ease. It lets you monitor key parameters, detect and diagnose errors and even control the PC's power status.

Should be a neat little feature so I am implementing this tablet into the front panel of the case.

The tablet is an ASUS Memo Pad 7 HD which is perfect for this set up. It's a great little Android tablet with a 7" IPS screen and a battery life of around 10 hours. I'm not sure if keeping it plugged into the motherboard will also charge it but I guess I will find out. I will anyway make it in such a way that it can easily be taken out.

ASUS was also kind enough to provide an ROG SLI bridge for the two Strix 970s in the build!

Here are the goodies!

zJmFNMl.jpg

k42sHHh.jpg

8cS5LUr.jpg

qgl7SGG.jpg

TxsLhB7.jpg

v2BieWk.jpg

Comes with two SLI bridges that can be easily swapped around depending on the SLI setup of your motherboard. It also has a separate molex cable to light up the LED for older graphics cards that don't automatically light up the LED on the bridge.

1oDEujh.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Stay tuned for the upgrade :D

Cheers,

Alex

• 4 weeks later...
aqnLash.png

Hi guys!

The Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational competition has come to an end however I still wanted to do some changes on this build.

The sidepanel covers have been added and also I've integrated the ASUS MemoPad7 into the front panel of the build, this will be used with the TUF Detective feature on the ASUS X99 Sabertooth motherboard.

Let have a look at the progress!

First off I pulled the acrylic off the front panel.

ETqzxBn.jpg

A hole for the tablet to fit through was cut

RGI2b7v.jpg

DZLsQDM.jpg

The tablet was then attached with some double sided tape to another piece of acrylic so that I can easily take it out. That is then screwed into the original acrylic piece.

JC8tGtC.jpg

7JvOHG4.jpg

5lHYCHX.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Will be a pretty quick upgrade :)

Cheers,

Alex