View 71 TG ARGB fans rgb problem

Miyo

Hi,

I recently mounted a gaming computer and bought a Thermaltake view 71 TG ARGB for that. When i started the system, I noticed that the RGB leds of one of the front panel fan were not working (the fan itself is spinning however). I checked my connections to the default I/O panel of the chassis and everything seems fine to me. I even tried to change the fans port configuration, but the problem is still there.

On top of that, I also noticed that the RGB of all fans stopped in some configurations. So it seems that the problem comes from my I/O panel and probably from my fan (the leds were not working in any configuration).

Is there a possibility to buy a new default I/O panel ? I searched but couldn't find an official site to do it.

Thanks in advance.

20201229_024117.jpg

20201229_193933.jpg

Hello 

thanks for choosing View 71 TG ARGB. 

couple quick question....

the header I marked in RED below is for the 5V ARGB cable connect to the motherboard. 

Seems like you connect other components in that header?

image.png.3d732d61053aae0fbe990c3002aa33e0.png

and for the pre-installed ARGB fan, seems like other fans' LED work properly, right? 

maybe I could send a new ARGB fan for you? 

I do not believe it's about I/O panel.

"I also noticed that the RGB of all fans stopped in some configurations. " could you please share a quick video about this, so that I could know what exactly happen in some of the configuration?

thank you 

Hello James, sorry for the delay (and happy new year btw).

On 12/30/2020 at 4:01 AM, TT James said:

the header I marked in RED below is for the 5V ARGB cable connect to the motherboard. 

Seems like you connect other components in that header?

No, I connected this cable to the motherboard to let met synchronise the whole system whenever I want to do it. This is working so no problem with that.

and for the pre-installed ARGB fan, seems like other fans' LED work properly, right? 

Yes, all other fans work. As you can see in this short video (we can see the back panel fan in the background) :

maybe I could send a new ARGB fan for you? 

Oh, if the problem seems to be mechanical and not due to a bad configuration, that could be great, thanks !

I do not believe it's about I/O panel.

"I also noticed that the RGB of all fans stopped in some configurations. " could you please share a quick video about this, so that I could know what exactly happen in some of the configuration?

Here the video :

As you can see, all leds stopped with a "wrong" configuration. Is that due to the problematic fan ? (in the video, I connected it to the first port). If you need more information (more configuration for example), let me know. I'll try to do a more detailed one.

Thank you.