Issues with QUAD RIING on X570 MSI still not fixed - PLEASE HELP

DavidB89

I posted 1 month ago and still no answer from admis or customer support so i will post here again.

The last update patch published on the beginning of December doesnt fix issues users of MSI x570 motherboard met.

I already spent more than 20 hours of research on reddit forums, youtube and else but i still have mysthic issues with theses quad fans.

Actually it's completly random.

Sometimes it works at the first boot of my computer, sometimes its recognize only the controller 1, sometimes it's only the controller 2 and sometimes i got the error message "Could not find Fan Controller".

So i reboot my computer everytime and i cross fingers to see it working ...

And you know what ? 

When it works, after some hours it will crash again and one of the 2 controller will stop being detected.

If sometimes it's work properly it mean that i did everything right, your software is just still garbage ...

I don't get how we cannot get help after spending lot of money of this premium fans, it's so so so sad ...

This is the worst hardware experience i ever meet in my entire life after building more than 10 computers.

Please fix it for real ...

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm having the same issue. I also have an MSI x570 motherboard. I just installed two sets of Riing Quad fans, 3 fans each off of two controllers. I have the two controllers plugged into the two USB cables coming off the single USB 2.0 9-pin motherboard connection.

All 6 fans are spinning, so obviously both controllers have power.

However only half the fans are lighting up, the ones connected to controller #1. The fans connected to controller #2 are not lighting up. And when I go into the TT RGB software, I only see controller 1 -- I don't see controller #2. 

Also sometimes fan #2 connected to controller #1 doesn't show up in the software -- but then sometimes it does. 

Would love suggestions. I may try daisy chaining the controllers, instead of connecting to the twin USB cables.