View 51 vertical GPU bracket removal

TekGamer

What is the proper way to remove the vertical GPU bracket on a View 51 chassis?  It seems to be held in place by three screws (under the motherboard) screwed in from the power supply compartment and one screw from the rear of the case, but when I removed these screws, the bracket does not seem to budge. Am I missing something obvious?

Those are exactly the four screws I removed but the bracket still seems stuck in place and does not seem to want to budge.  Once those 4 screws are removed, do I need to hit it in a certain direction with a rubber mallet to loosen it?  Does it matter that I already had my motherboard installed and decided against a vertical GPU mount, and now want to remove that bracket?

@TT James

Just figured it out, there are actually a total of 6 screws to remove the vertical GPU bracket on a View 51 ARGB Black Chassis.  I was missing the 2 screws under the 3 screws (see 2nd photo), that is why the bracket would not budge.

- 1 screw needs to be remove from the rear of the case, under the plate that goes over the PCIE slot screws:

vertical_gpu.bracket.removal1.thumb.jpg.401c88147bf4a345a2e48dbdd1c1f10b.jpg

- 5 screws need to be removed from just under the motherboard from behind the power supply sitting behind the motherboard mounting plate:

vertical_gpu.bracket.removal2.thumb.jpg.771a144ed29fb83ace9397e2e8e613dd.jpg