Level 20 MT ARGB fan rgb control

Gumbodad

Hello, hope I'm not duplicating/cross-posting.

I just built a new pc in the above case (at least it looks like it; it is called anniversary edition though). I run into the error that is from what I can see quite widely reported; which is that the TT software that is supposed to control the fans cannot find them (or, more precisely, cannot find the controller). It took me a while to realise that the fans need to be switched via the front panel button, to software control. However, that has not solved the problem. It cannot be a connection issue, as the RGB Fusion software that comes with the motherboard (Z490 pro AX), does find the fans and can control the colour, although not separately/individually.

How come the MB software can find the fans but the TT software can't?

Many thanks,

G

12 minutes ago, Gumbodad said:

Hello, hope I'm not duplicating/cross-posting.

I just built a new pc in the above case (at least it looks like it; it is called anniversary edition though). I run into the error that is from what I can see quite widely reported; which is that the TT software that is supposed to control the fans cannot find them (or, more precisely, cannot find the controller). It took me a while to realise that the fans need to be switched via the front panel button, to software control. However, that has not solved the problem. It cannot be a connection issue, as the RGB Fusion software that comes with the motherboard (Z490 pro AX), does find the fans and can control the colour, although not separately/individually.

How come the MB software can find the fans but the TT software can't?

Many thanks,

G

Hello

for the ARGB fans and control board that come with the Level 20 MT is not designed to sync with the TT software( guess u meaning TT RGB Plus, right)

the pre-installed ARGB fans are only support to sync with the MB software or via the RGB button. 

if you would like to have the ARGB fans that can be controlled by the TT RGB plus software, u have to buy the specific fans

kindly check the below URL. here are the fans that support TT RGB Plus software

https://www.thermaltake.com/products/fans.html?cat=89

thanks

James