TT RGB Plus Bugs

ReptainFighter

Hello,

I just build my new PC with many Thermaltake products.

I have 3 controllers for 8 Riing Plus Fans, D5 Pump, W4 Plus Cpu Cooler, Rad 360 Leds and some RGB Fittings.

Sadly when I go into my TT RGB Plus software there is a bug:

1. when I switch to other controllers or this RGB synchronization button, after some time the software automatically switches back to controller 1
    - this is extreme annoying when switching settings for parts in controller 2 or 3...
    - I already tried replacing the controllers or changing there order with the 0, 1, 2, 3 switches on the controllers, did not work
  2. everytime I start up my system the RAD360 Leds and the W4 Plus are switched off in the RGB Plus software, so I have to activate them everytime again
    - save button does not seem to store this information for the next start up

Does someone know a fix for these issues?

Overall the software and setting up the Leds works. I sometimes also have the issue, that the settings between parts of controller one and two are synchronized, but I guess that is some failure on my side, maybe I accidentally coupled the settings of the devices?

Thanks for any help!  

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/1/2022 at 4:46 PM, Joaquin Kylian said:

I have read your forrum post and that is really informative as well. My friend recommended your forrum and trust me through reading such amazing updates we are able to change  Laramie Yellowstone S03 Ice Blue Denim Jacket pixel speedrun our perception as well. Keep writing such amazing stuff always.

The information you give is also very interesting. I am very excited.