Question About Core P8 Case

Eskalibur7

On 2/11/2021 at 11:57 PM, Eskalibur7 said:

I'm planning to buy Core P8 case and want to use Cl360 Plus Rgb radiator on top with 6 fans(pull-push).Will case support it? Will they contact to my motherboard? 

(Riing Quad 12 fans)

(Msi Meg x570 Motherboard)

Sorry for my bad english btw)

Hello Hello

first of all, thanks for loving the Core P8. it's a good case.

of coursem it can support the 360mm radiator and plenty of 120mm Riing Quad fans. don't worry

and for the radiator, i would suggest you to install the CI360 at the right side of the motherboard. like the pic below

image.png.317fa4be682431413e191b692e613d59.png

and the Riing Quad fans do not sync with the motherboard. you could only control the lighting via our own software, like TT RGB plus or NEON Maker

On 2/17/2021 at 5:30 AM, TT James said:

Hello Hello

first of all, thanks for loving the Core P8. it's a good case.

of coursem it can support the 360mm radiator and plenty of 120mm Riing Quad fans. don't worry

and for the radiator, i would suggest you to install the CI360 at the right side of the motherboard. like the pic below

image.png.317fa4be682431413e191b692e613d59.pngTo

and the Riing Quad fans do not sync with the motherboard. you could only control the lighting via our own software, like TT RGB plus or NEON Maker

Hi, I will use two 360mm radiators in my Core P8,one for CPU,and the other for GPU.I will place one at right and another on top. Can I place CLD360 radiator on top? (40mm thickness)

Does the case has enough space for thick radiators on top?