Need To Find Out The Case Model

Napalm_Death

Hey everyone, so i finally upgraded my i3 3240 pc to an Ryzen 7 1700X, an family friend gave me this case & installed the new upgrades into it, its the full sized version. I'm asking cause he didn't do cable management so someone on reddit recommended i should find out the case model and then ask people with the same case how they did there's so it looks clean, I'm also planning on installing two fans as i currently have an small 80mm fan from my mid size case so as you can imagine, its a bit underpowered for the case's size

IMG_20210618_121802.jpg

On 6/18/2021 at 6:37 PM, Napalm_Death said:

Hey everyone, so i finally upgraded my i3 3240 pc to an Ryzen 7 1700X, an family friend gave me this case & installed the new upgrades into it, its the full sized version. I'm asking cause he didn't do cable management so someone on reddit recommended i should find out the case model and then ask people with the same case how they did there's so it looks clean, I'm also planning on installing two fans as i currently have an small 80mm fan from my mid size case so as you can imagine, its a bit underpowered for the case's size

IMG_20210618_121802.jpg

Wow, it's V2 S from 2011.

if you would like to add extra fans, you could have one 120mm fan at front for air intake.

and what do you want to know about the cable management?

Hey man, i'm wondering how to get the cable management done so the case has more airflow and no cables in the way, only way i could get it currently was to rest it on the ram, I was thinking maybe using duct tape to tape it to the bordors if it makes sense? I have never done any cable management, my previous pc was an mid sized case that we just hid the majority behind the one panel so i have no idea how to do proper management, even less like how you see some people's cases that has the cables look so #### neat lol...if my comment makes any sense lol