Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition

Tecchie

Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition

I've been having issues with this software for a long time now and tech support never gets back to me.   The software is always polling all my connected storage devices, and writing to them according to my system logs.

And the LibHWInfo.exe is using the CPU excessively and not sure why.. I'm on the newest software from the website and Thermaltake has dropped the ball on this one.  WHY DOES IT NEED TO POLL MY DRIVES AT ALL?!?  It's only there to control the pump & lighting attached to my PUMP..  I paid a lot of money for this product.

When is Thermaltake going to fix their software?!?!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 8:53 PM, Tony.P said:

Dear User 

Could you provide the TT RGB PLUS version?

We update the LibHWinfo in TT RGB PLUS V2.0.2. Maybe you can try it!

Here is download link: https://bit.ly/TTRGBPlusV202 

I deleted the file and the rest of the software seems to be working without issue.  What is this file for???  Also, I was already running the current version you posted AS I ALREADY SAID....

What does the LibHWInfo.exe file do??? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 5:42 AM, Tecchie said:

I deleted the file and the rest of the software seems to be working without issue.  What is this file for???  Also, I was already running the current version you posted AS I ALREADY SAID....

What does the LibHWInfo.exe file do??? 

Dear Sir

LibHWInfo.exe is one of the program kits, used to detect the real-time hardware information.