Thermaltake Unveils TOUGHRAM RGB 3600MHz in Turquoise and Racing Green

TT Lily

Thermaltake Unveils TOUGHRAM RGB 3600MHz in Turquoise and Racing Green

Multicolored Series Lineup Debut

TOUGHRAM RGB Collection_EN.jpg

🔹 TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 Memory: Turquoise and Racing Green 3600MHz (8GB x 2)
TOUGHRAM RGB series boasts a unique design that is distinguished from common gaming memory modules. Adding to the existing white, black, Racing Red and Metallic Gold, The TOUGHRAM RGB Turquoise and Racing Green are the new additions to the series, providing a wider selection for users to create their unique style that stands out from the rest. All ICs of the TOUGHRAM RGB are built with the highest quality of components to the highest of standards, which are tightly screened and coated with a ten-layer PCB, constructed with 10μ gold fingers and 2oz copper inner layers to enhance stability. The TOUGHRAM RGB features 10 super-bright addressable LEDs that deliver 16.8M full-spectrum RGB color with dynamic lighting effects; users can set their preferable lighting effects from over 25 modes, and monitor real-time temperature, frequency and performance via a user-friendly interface. Additionally, it can be synchronized with TT RGB Plus compatible components to create spectacular lighting effects across your entire setup, or to be controlled by the NeonMaker Light Editing Software for advanced lighting configurations and customizable timeline of lighting effects.

TOUGHRAM RGB Turquoise and Racing Green DDR4 3600MHz are available now; If you are a PC building enthusiast who demands high performance and vivid visual delights, don’t miss out!

🔹 Features of TOUGHRAM RGB Turquoise and Racing Green DDR4 3600MHz (8GB x 2)
Tightly-Screened ICs
2oz Copper PCB
High Quality Gold Fingers
Aluminum Heat Spreader
Illuminate and Impress
Extra Sturdy with a Fine Touch
Exclusive TOUGHRAM Software
NeonMaker Light Editing Software

TOWER-100+TOUGHRAM-RGB--PR-banner-0711_1920x600px_EN.jpg

More information: 

👉 Press release: Thermaltake Unveils The Tower 100 Mini Chassis and TOUGHRAM RGB 3600MHz in Turquoise and Racing Green

👉TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 Turquoise DDR4 3600MHz (8GB x 2) Product Website

👉TOUGHRAM RGB DDR4 Racing Green DDR4 3600MHz (8GB x 2) Product Website

• TT Lily featured and pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

WP Poczta jest jedną z wiodących usług pocztowych w Polsce, oferując niezawodne rozwiązania komunikacyjne zarówno dla osób prywatnych, jak i firm. Dzięki intuicyjnemu interfejsowi i zaawansowanym funkcjom WP Poczta umożliwia użytkownikom łatwe wysyłanie i odbieranie wiadomości e-mail. Zapewnia bezpieczną platformę do zarządzania e-mailami, kontaktami i kalendarzami, dbając o prywatność i ochronę danych. Bez względu na to, czy chodzi o użytkowanie prywatne czy korespondencję zawodową, WP Poczta spełnia zróżnicowane potrzeby użytkowników, co sprawia, że jest preferowanym wyborem wśród polskiej społeczności.

https://wppoczta.net.pl/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love the new color options for the TOUGHRAM RGB!  Turquoise and Racing Green sound really unique, especially for those wanting to stand out.  The performance specs look great too - 3600MHz with high-quality components.  Definitely something to consider for my next build.