WP100 modifications.

BabylonsLament

Hello everybody!

I've got one of the big boy chassis, and I want to make a couple of small modifications to enhance things.

First up, I want to make some custom deck plates for the bottom of the W100 section. The two pieces that come with the chassis are the fan covers, or the cable pass-throughs; both of which are great, but I want a solid piece that I can drill a couple of mounting holes in and use as a solid pump mounting location. I also need to figure out the dimensions of my next motherboard because the IO shield on my current build (EVGA X99) interferes with the location of the #1 PCIEx16 slot to the point where I cannot mount my current GPU (EVGA RTX 3090Ti) in slot one. Not currently an issue, but in the next build I plan to double up on the 3090Ti's. Might have to swap to an m.2 slot E for WiFi in that case, unless anyone knows of an EATX motherboard that supports 2x chonky GPU's and still leaves the 4x PCIE slot open.