TOUGHLIQUID Ultra 360 lcd problem

10uR

• 2 weeks later...

Sevgili TT Hank

Bilgisayar kapatıldığında varsayılan ekranda aynı sorun ortaya çıkıyor. Fakat pc biostan kapanınca usbyi devre dışı bırakınca pcyi yeniden başlattığımda düzeliyor. Bilgisayar 4 saatten fazla açık kaldığında aynı sorun tekrar başlıyor.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I too am having the same issue with my 360 LCD screen. The first few times open the software would fix it, but now it has grown worse, I'd say probably 45% of the screen is freaking out. However it doesn't seem to grow worse as the PC is on, occasionally appears to self-heal, then revert back to the issue. I can't tell if this is a hardware or a software issue, but given I'm encountering a forum thread about this problem, I take it isn't rare. I'll try rotating my orientation of the screen to see if the problem follows the orientation of the screen or if it follows the orientation of the image.

Edit: It does not follow image orientation.

Second Edit: Update, the glitched portion of the screen DOES rotate (rotates orientation of the gif within the glitched section). If I could get a tech to respond to this thread, that would be awesome. I'm now under the suspicion that the issue is a software issue and not a hardware issue. I'd love to see some attempts to see if it is and to see if a software update could be a fix rather than having to completely disassemble my build to RMA a screen that isn't actually broken. #### if it is the screen and if I could replace the screen without pulling the whole cooler, that would be even better.

Edited by SpicySicilian
Tested to see if problem followed image or follows screen orientation.

On 12/17/2023 at 8:44 AM, hawtdogflvrwtr said:

Just return it and get the nzxt. It's a far better product with better support and software that doesn't look like it was written by kids in the 90's

I've had Thermaltake products for the better part of 7 almost 8 years. For some of the fans in my current case, I kept all the original wiring and was able to reuse 8-year-old fans and be able to control the RGB with software. 

I'd agree, that for as large of a company as Thermaltake is, their software could be far better, and these are problems that could be solved by simply hiring some computer science majors. My last closed loop AIO Riing flow 260 lasted 5 years before having heat issues with my Ryzen 9 5900x. That's pretty solid. Why switch to a product you have zero experience with, have never owned any of their products, and do so purely on the words of others? Makes no sense.