TT GPS G Windows app crashes(?) on startup

Hello Stas,

If you've attempted to install the DPS-G APP without success and have come across a "LibHWInfo.exe" error, please follow these steps: navigate to the installation folder of the DPS-G APP and launch the application "Thermaltake Tool_1.0.9.13.exe." This tool will assist you in installing the necessary drivers. If the problem continues, make sure that your system and drivers are up to date, or get in touch with our support for assistance.

Tried to launch the app, but there is absolutely nothing happening after, even if I launch it with admin rights.

Note that I do not get the "LibHWInfo.exe" error. Still, the TT DPS app attempts to launch on startup, but is gone after the initial splash animation

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got Thermaltake Toughpower iRGB Plus 1200W (PS-TPI-1200F2FDPE-1). In Windows it is visible via its USB connection to AIDA64, which shows it temperature, power and fan speed.

However, TT DPS G APP, downloaded from Thermaltake website, ver. V3.3.2, dated 2023-07-25, doesn't work - it does the same as many users wrote before - it shows initial logo and then nothing happens.

(BTW, "LibHWInfo.exe" error popped up after initial start of TT DPS app, but disappeared after launching the application "Thermaltake Tool_1.0.9.13.exe." as Brian Chen wrote above. You won't see any messages or GUI from this program after its launch though).

Also I've tried to install this application by downloading .rar archive from the link above, provided by Brian- it doesn't help, same results, it shows logo which disappears in a few seconds and nothing else happens...

I'm running Windows 11 23H2 22631.3007.

As a new customer I'm rather surprised that this issue hasn't been addressed by Tt support...

Buying PS that could be configured via application software was one of the reason to buy this product. W/o it this PS could be worse than competitors that provide reliable SW to manage the device.

Awating for update SW which resolves this problem ASAP.

• 2 months later...

Morning, i'm facing the issue even after update the app. The logo appears on starting the app, but disappears after a few seconds. any solution? 

@Elderdeekey, thanks for the suggestion, i will take a look at TT RGB Plus too. 

21 hours ago, Neeraj said:

Morning, i'm facing the issue even after update the app. The logo appears on starting the app, but disappears after a few seconds. any solution? 

@Elderdeekey, thanks for the suggestion, i will take a look at TT RGB Plus too. 

Actually I gave up - TT DPS G APP doesn't work at all, even the newest, TT RGB Plus works but it disables my Web camera... So I've replaces this PSU -
I bought Gigabyte AORUS P1200W 80+ PLATINUM MODULAR, it has the same wattage but even smaller in sizes, has fancy LCD screen and Gigabyte does support their products...